During finals we see an upsurge in demand from students needing to scan documents. There are desktop scanners located in Plough Library and the ITS computer lab.
However, if you have a smartphone you may already have one in your pocket!
The Genius Scan app allows you to scan and send a document as a PDF in a matter of seconds. With it, you can:
- Scan a picture with the camera.
- Crop and straighten your page.
- Enhance your document automatically (by increasing contrast).
- Group pages together to easily create PDF documents.
- Share your documents by email.
- Upgrade to Genius Scan+ and export your documents to Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote or Google Docs.